Order Policy

Payment Terms

All first time orders require pre-payment by check. Check must be received before we can ship out the order. Net 15 days upon credit approval. Payments not received by due date are subject to 18% per annum late payment charge. Custom & large orders will require 50% deposit by check.

Credit cards accepted only for samples and not for Orders.

Lead Time

5-10 business days once the paper proof is approved for imprinted orders and 2 working days for blank products.

Rush Services

Imprinted orders within 4 days or less will attract rush charges. 3 - 4 day rush will be 10% of the total order with a minimum of $50. 2 day rush is 15% of the total order with a minimum of $75. 1 day rush is 25% of the total order with a minimum of $100.

Inventory

All orders are subject to availability of stock. Please confirm inventory prior to confirming to your customer. A pre-set discount may be offered if your customer decides to go with an alternate item in case the preferred item is back ordered. Depending upon market conditions, we may discontinue any item from our inventory without prior notice. 

Cancellations

All orders are considered firm. Stock item order may be canceled if the item has not been imprinted. Cancellations must be sent in writing. There will be a 15% restocking fee for blank bags returned after shipping.

Co-Op Charges

Co-op programs are extended End Quantity Pricing (EQP) provided that at least the minimum quantity is ordered for each release. All other charges as per the standard catalog pricing.

Over / Under Runs

We make every effort to ship the ordered quantity, but we reserve the right to under or over ship up to 2% and bill accordingly.

Indemnification

Customer warrants that it has the right to use the marks, symbols, or designs depicted in the artwork and shall indemnify, defend, and hold Indicusbag, its officers, shareholders, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, damages, and costs, including attorney fees, in any infringement actions as a result of printing the artwork supplied by the customer.

Order Minimums

All imprinted orders require minimum quantities as listed in the catalog. Less than minimum orders will be accepted at a charge of $50 v. Absolute minimum is 20 pcs. Blank bags are sold by the case. There will be a carton break charge of $10 z if blank order requires a carton break. Full color transfer order minimum is 250 pcs. Less than minimum charge of $125 v will apply for orders of 100 - 249 pcs, please note.

Disclaimer

Due to circumstances beyond our control and due to variances of materials, there may be minor variations in shade, color, size, texture or construction from lot to lot. We strive hard to ship each order on or before due date but we shall not be liable for delays in delivery of an order due to customs, shipping or natural disasters.